Thursday, November 13, 2008

1st week

Now is a week already me and xiao jing break up...i still can felt the pain inside.i hope i can no longer have the pain anymore.its suffering..why wan be like that??who can answer me?
there are so many problem come out in my life so suddenly even my studies too..stupid university..more 4 days den i can go back home.so miss them but dont know why i got a feeling that i felt dont want go back home.seems like go back there are no more anyone for me at there.haih.........really terrible...

1 comment:

ºah benG®º' said...

dude... cheer up... break up is a painful thing in life, but it's not the end the world... but one thing to remember... everything in our life is impermanent and can leave us anytime of our lives... so wat can we do is, be tough, be strong, always look forward and thinks positively..
maybe u can analyse y actually u both break up? how? wat's wrong? have a peaceful mind and think of all these
i had gone through many heart-shattering experience in life... heart was badly "injured" and "bled"... wat i did? i shared my pain n sorrows with my best friend, thinks positive.... live life as if nth had happened... then... after some time... it will recover... U CAN DO IT DUDE!! think positive.... time will heal...