Friday, November 28, 2008

3rd week

it had been 3 weeks.everyday counting how many day had passed.hm...every1 ask me give up but i'm stil thinking whether wana give up o not.may b i will but in my heart still got her eventhough i give up.its bcz me n her not jus 1 day or 1 month but ald bout 2 years n i gav out a lots of my love for her.hm....dono y till today i still can felt tat she jus beside with me and haven brake up.y i still think the impossible things meanwhile i knew she wont back anymore.jus broke up nt up to a month she ald had bf???im not really believe it.its a stupid reason wan me to believe.today is my nearest cousin wedding.im rushing her slide for a week n did not sleep well for a week.jus nw 9:00am start the church ceremony.she is very pretty n her husband was handsome. my mind sudden think bout her a while n imagine if tat me n her but jus bout few second.act i bought a pair rings for us las time jus wana giv her when meet her while chinese new year on next year but nw i kept the rings n put on my necklace.ok back to my cousin,hahahaa....i saw her mum was crying but she told me she wont cry..hahaha..i took her pic den i'll show n "kacau" her...muahahahaha....oh ya...when exchange rings my cousin was crying while speak the testament..oh my God..is it she very happy???hahaha..gonna b wife liao n soon sure God giv them a "light".if u guys noe wat i mean.hahaha...hope don so soon la..bcoz i ald had few nephews n nieces call me uncle, n i felt im so old ler..haih...lucky my youngest niece dono speak yet so cant call....hahaha...den after finish i wana took photo ther too many ppls took photo too..got a women so stupid while i took photo she suddenly came in front my camera den took their photo too..i felt wana kick her..wat i took jus her stupid head nia...haih dump women she is...tonight dinner i hope can took her most beautiful photo den put on my blog n intro to all if u...hahahaha.....plus i'll put their wedding photo too....hehe....very pretty ah....

1 comment:

Meldon said...

hi man...yeah...it's hard... I know.. slowly get over it.. u can de.. actually... this might be a bad advise la..but.. no la.nothing..just get busy of smtg.. it helps,at least a bit... jia u da ge..!! all d best in ur studies.. lecturer koyak ur paper, u koyak each memo one by one..hehe..